- Our new LED Lenser H14R.2 Head Lamps make no compromises when it comes to reliability, performance & flexibility. Re-engineered to meet exacting standards these lamos offer ultimate versatility in light function selection and hands-free usage options (head-lamp, spotlight, body torch). Packed full of features and technologies either lamp is a seriously versatile hands-free companion in extreme environments.
- The RECHARGEABLE LED LENSER® H14R has, until now, been the brightest headlamp our H series had to offer. This new version increases the brightness from 220 (H14R) to up to 1000 Lumen*. In this way, the new LED LENSER® H14R.2 delivers an exceptional lighting performance that satisfies the requirements of expeditions, aid rescuers and is more than sufficient for ambitious hiking needs. The following features add to the convincing concept of the lamp: The ergonomic shape of the lamp, the easy handling of the new switch, and the possibility to add an additional rechargeable battery via an USB port. Thanks to this option, you can add rechargeable batteries to extend the lighting duration of the LED LENSER® H14R.2almost indefinitely. The multiple function "wheel switch" on the battery compartment can also be switched as a rear light or can be used to show the battery capacity.
- LED Xtreme Power LED
- Weight (incl. Batteries): 340g
- Working temperature: -20 bis +50 Grad(°C)
- Luminous flux(Boost/Power/Low Power): 1000/350/60 lm*
- Battery pack: Lithium ion
- Energy tank 16,3 Wh***
- Burning life(Low Power): 40 h**
- Burning life(Power): 10 h**#
- Beam distance(Boost): 300m*
- Beam distance(Power): 200m*
- Charging time: 8 hours
- Spray water protection IPX 4
- Smart Light Technology SLT 2
- Rechargeable battery
- USB power supply adapter
- USB charging cable
Do youngest a warranty with this head torch.thanks.tony.
Hello Tony, the head torch comes with the standard manufacturer warranty.
How can I get a new battery for this head torch thanks
Hi Gary, We do not stock spares for these but i would think you should be able to buy one online somewhere.
I have the head-torch that uses AA batteries but it seems to eat them so fast, either nicads or normal. I've been told you can re-set them............any idea how please? I use it when I'm out training with search and rescue dogs.
I'm afraid I wouldn't know unfortunately, the best thing to do would be to contact them directly.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.