The Ian Golds Igloo Beach Shelter can be erected in seconds, and on most beach terrain. Adjustable height depending on how far the legs are spread. Rolls up straight into a neat package, and is big enough to comfortably take two anglers, plus all their gear! Lays flat on the ground before erecting making it easy to put up even in strong winds.
- Strong, sturdy construction.
- Easy to use on virtually any surface.
- Erected in seconds, even in high winds
- Loads of room, enough for two or more.
- Adjustable height, it is even possible to stand up inside!
- Velcro straps to secure extra rods while fishing.
- Rolls up flat, no curved legs.
- Available in red, blue & black.
- Main legs - 7ft (2.3m)
- Back Spine - 6ft (1.8m)
- Roof Spine - 3ft (0.9m)
- Weight - 8.5lbs (4kg)
How is it erected
If you click the video tab, there are a couple of videos showing you how this erected. Its very quick and easy.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 1pm this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 3pm will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL.
- We only dispatch Monday to Friday, so if you order after 3pm on Friday then your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- *Next day delivery is available if you select Standard Delivery or Royal Mail Tracked 24 at checkout. Please note that this is an estimate only and not a guaranteed service.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.