- These boots may at first glance look like a normal pair of wellies but these boots have been designed for serious angling rather than for a stock brooker to wear at the Glastonbury festival! It is developed to be tough, comfortable and offer great traction off road!
- Double reinforced upper body of boot includes ankle, lower shin and toe area.
- Wider caft & foot fitting.
- Deep heel kick (easier to take the boots off)
- Ultra chunky sole offers good grip over a wide range of terrains and the ladder grip on the sole bridge (extra grip & reinforcement when walking over rock ridges, stones and debris)
I notice in one of the pictures the sole is studded is this standard or optional extra on these boots
You can pick a standard or studded sole option in the dropdown when your selecting your size and colour etc. At the moment its not showing, as we don't have any studded options in stock. From what I understand, Vass are having difficulty sourcing the studs that they use so the rubber soled option is likely to be the only one for a while.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.