Price Match Promise
Have you seen this item for less elsewhere?
- Find hidden features and schools of different species like a tournament expert with one of these - the biggest and brightest yet! Simply the best imaging sonar, the wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar delivers sharp, photo-like images, plus best-in-class targeting.
- A leap into the future of sonar, this superb sonar employs true wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide-spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing it to interpret more detail, target more species, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- With advanced technologies including wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ and all weather optically bonded displays; this sonar let you spend more time catching and less time looking for them.
- Each model is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, their all-weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colours, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed never to fog up.
- The compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to aftermarket ball-and-socket mounting systems.
- Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, the DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
- CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. The CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
- Featuring built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts the sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
- Generate up-to-date bathymetric charts on the fly with your fishfinder or Wi-Fish and the Navionics SonarChart™ Live app. Stream sonar to the Navionics Boating app and enjoy live sonar on your phone or tablet as you create your own personal bathymetric chart. Sonar Logs can also be updated to Navionics.com which are used to create SonarChart™ updates for Navionics cartography.
- These models with GPS built in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts. Excludes 4DV
What’s in the box? (As shown in images)
- 1. Display unit
- 2. Locking collar
- 3. Pivot ball
- 4. M6 Hex bolt
- 5. Display bracket base
- 6. x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
- 7. x3 M5 washer
- 8. x3 M5 locking nut
- 9. Ratchet arm
- 10. Mounting bracket
- 11. M5 Hex ratchet bolt
- 12. Ratchet plate
- 13. Compression washer
- 14. M5 washer
- 15. M5 locking nut
- 16. x3 Self tapping screws
- 17. Documentation
- 18. Transducer with combined power cable
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
- Power Consumption At Full Brightness: 9 W RMS
- Connections: Power / Transducer combined input
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display Size: 7.0 in
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Aspect Ratio: 15:9
GPS & Cartography:
- GPS Channels: 72 GPS / GLONASS Channels
- Chart Compatibility: LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Waypoints: 3,000 waypoints (split between up to 100 waypoint groups)
- Tracks: 15 tracks (each track can contain up to 10,000 points)
- Chart Media: MicroSD
- Sonar Type: CHIRP Sonar
- Sonar Channels: 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
- Depth Range: 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.