Perfect on commercial fisheries, these offer a forgiving blank that powers up in the butt section for dealing and landing big fish!
The 9ft model is suited to casts up to 25 metres, the 10ft model 40 metres and the longer 11ft option capable of been fished up and around the 50-metre mark.
Aesthetically pleasing, bags of performance mixed with a progressive action means these are equally comfortable fished on natural waters too!
- Each model is supplied with two carbon tips (1oz and 2oz)
- Great action for F1 fishing
- Powerful butt
- High quality components
- 9ft: Casting Weight: 30g – Transport Length: 140cm – Weight: 158g – Handle Length: 52cm – Line rating: 4-10lb – Sections: 2
- 10ft: Casting Weight: 40g – Transport Length: 155cm – Weight: 169g – Handle Length: 54cm – Line rating: 4-10lb – Sections: 2
- 11ft: Casting Weight: 50g – Transport Length: 170cm – Weight: 192g – Handle Length: 57cm – Line rating: 4-10lb – Sections: 2
Can I use this rod has a bomb rod too
There's no reason you couldn't use one of these with a bomb instead of a feeder.
Hi there are these Rods built on a full Carbon blank or Composition thanks , Bill , Surrey
Preston tend to not provide us with much in terms of technical details for their rods and poles. Although we do have some of these in stock it's impossible to tell by just looking at the blank. As the tips are carbon I'd say they provbably are full carbon but if you want to double check, the guys at Preston might be able to give you a definite answer.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.