A specialised trio of rods specifically designed and built to cater for method feeder fishing. Each model in the range features a high quality HMC+ carbon fibre construction and premium titanium oxide rings.
With a range of lengths and casting weights available, from the 10ft mini-method model with its forgiving parabolic action - right up to the 12ft 60g standard method, with a sturdier mid/through action designed to comfortably throw your heavier bulkier feeders with pinpoint accuracy at further distances.
A great all round choice for covering your commercial feeder requirements in just one rod.
- HMC+® High Modulus Plus carbon fibre
- Cork EVA handle with Armlock
- Titanium Oxide guides
- Two carbon quiver tips
- Hook Keeper
- Length 10ft – Weight 165g – Line Rating 3-10lb – C/Weight 40g - Quivers 1.0oz & 1.50oz
- Length 11ft – Weight 180g – Line Rating 3-10lb – C/Weight 50g - Quivers 1.50oz & 2.0oz
- Length 12ft – Weight 215g – Line Rating 3-10lb – C/Weight 60g - Quivers 1.50oz & 2.0oz
What weight on tips are available
If you check the product on our website I've now added in the tip sizes.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.