- These boast a supple tip for an entertaining time with smaller fish, but a fast handover of power from the mid-section into the butt gives it a lock up point from which big fish can be bullied and bullied hard. Featuring a supple tip, with power coming in quickly in the mid-section and butt. The 20lb model can target big rays, turbot and tope in deeper water, but is also perfect for general reef fishing and can be used for light wreck fishing for conger, ling and cod.
- The 30lm modes have been designed for deep water, fast tides and big fish. With a fast taper blank and real power in the lower midsection and butt, it’s an ideal choice for deep water wreck fishing for big conger, cod and ling. Its long foregrip allows both hands to sit above the reel to fully pressurise a big fish.
- Slim Carbon blank
- Zirconium Oxide Guides throughout
- Top quality DPS-style reel seats
- New sliding reel seats on MX versions
- High grip shrink wrap utilised in key areas
- Glazed white tip on Surf rods
- Rod Length 7ft
- Number of Pieces 2
- Rod Action Fast
- Rod Blank Material Carbon Fiber
- Rod Handle Material EVA
- Guide Type LS
- Casting Weight: 20lb or 30lb
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.