Price Match Promise
Have you seen this item for less elsewhere?
- These have a very supple tip, a slow progressive increase in power in the mid-section to accommodate the non-elastic properties of braid and the power then increases rapidly in the butt. The design principle separates the rod into 3 distinct zones: the tip zone cushions the braid and protects light hook holds, the mid zone develops a subtle increase in stiffness that controls the fish during the main lift phase and the final zone delivers leverage to control a specimen fish diving back for cover in snags. These 3 zones work collectively to bring the benefits in using braid and the transition between the zones is seamless. The carefully considered guide spacing and sizes allow a smooth transition of braid through the guides even when maximum down force is applied and are selected to last many years. The 3 models in the range are all designed using the same well researched and tested design principles. The 12-20lb is light and super sensitive and the 20-40lb designed for stronger fish.
- Fuji DPS Black 20 reel seat.
- JSR joint grips and stainless steel trim band.
- JSR lower handle and rubber butt cap
- Black EVA grip with flat upper for braid control
- Multi modulus carbon construction: advanced resin system -Autoclave cured for action retention
- Anti Twist Technology (AT-T)
- Petrol blue translucent colour blank with metallic marine blue and Royal blue wrappings.
- 12-20lb - 7ft 6in
- 20-40lb - 8ft 4in
- Butt diameters: 0.80"
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.