Shimano's Miravel front drag reels, a superb lightweight reel series featuring many of Shimano's unique engineering technologies and advances. Starting with their C14 + mainbody, a carbon fibre reinforced graphite material that offers an exceptional weight to strength ratio. Also featuring the G-Free body design that loacates the centre of gravity as close to the rod as possible for improved balance. Fitted with Shimano's famous Hagane gearing and X ship drive gear. They are currently the cheapest way to experience Shimano's Magnumlite rotor that offers a 14% weight reduction and a much sharper improved balance.
- C14+ Main body
- 5+1 Ball bearings
- Cold forged aluminium spool
- Waterproof drag
- Screw in aluminium handle
- MIR2500 - Weight 200g - Ratio 5.0:1 - Max Drag 9Kg - Line Capacity 0.25mm/160m
- MIRC3000 - Weight 200g - Ratio 5.0:1 - Max Drag 9Kg - Line Capacity 0.25mm/125m
- MIR4000 - Weight 240g - Ratio 4.7:1 - Max Drag 11Kg - Line Capacity 0.25mm/165m
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.