Drennan Polemaster Winder BUNGS
Brand Code: TOWB002-004
The Drennan Polemaster winder bungs are produced from an extra tough, ultra light material in 4 sizes to fit a wide range of pole top sections.
The winders will hold numerous turns of elastic... read full description »
- The Drennan Polemaster winder bungs are produced from an extra tough, ultra light material in 4 sizes to fit a wide range of pole top sections.
- The winders will hold numerous turns of elastic allowing small lengths to be let out or wound in to make precise adjustments of the elastic tension.
- The winder section can be easily removed from the bung if required and the long extractor rod has a 'twistlock' location system and it is a simple operation to remove the bung from inside the pole when required.
- Mini 12mm dis - 3 Per Pack
- Small 15mm dia. - 3 Per Pack
- Medium 20mm dia. - 2 Per Pack
- Large 30mm dia. - 2 Per Pack
- The tapered cones on the four sizes of each have a ribbed section which can be cut down with a sharp knife or junior hacksaw. This simple modification gives each size a maximum and minimum diameter. The range can therefore be made to fit all pole sections and top kits with an internal bore between 10mm and 30mm.
- These ultra-light models weigh so little that they will have minimal effect on the balance or action of your pole.
- Mini: 0.9g
- Small: 1.7g
- Medium: 2.5g
- Large: 4.5g
- On standard take-apart poles the these needs to fit inside the section, just beyond joint depth and within easy reach of the extractor rod.
- The extractor rod has a positive twist-lock location system so it is very easy to remove one of these from its position inside the pole section. A rough guide to the storage capacity of the four sizes with standard solid elastic:
- Mini holds up to 15 turns of No4 elastic – 18″ (45cm)
- Small holds up to 12 turns of No6 elastic – 24″ (60cm)
- Medium holds up to 20 turns of No10 elastic – 44″ (112cm)
- Large holds up to 8 turns of No14 elastic – 32″ (80cm)
- As these two-part winders can be separated from the bung section it makes them interchangeable, providing an increased range of storage options and therefore further scope for tension adjustments to the pole elastic.
- All pole elastic is prone to damage and wear, particularly at the tip end where the rig line or connector is attached. Having spare elastic on the winder not only allows you to adjust the tension but also to periodically cut back the elastic, eliminating the worn tip section.
- If you order before 8:30am this item should be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8:30am should be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or UK Mail. Royal Mail delivery costs £3.49 and usually takes 2 working days. UK Mail delivery costs £7.99 and is usually delivered the next working day.
- For a list of our EU & USA rates and for more information please see our Delivery Information.
- Please note that if the item is shown with a delay the above delivery times will be on top of the advertised delay.
All prices inclusive of VAT