Now available in the new 25,000 hydrostatic head fabric, this premium shelter is completely windproof and comes with the highway water repellent rating of any other shelter on the market!
Outstanding levels of comfort, state-of-the-art testing methods and ease of assembly make this built-to-last and a shelter you can rely on whatever the conditions.
- Machined aluminium block - Super strong and fatigue resistant
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Hardwearing Endura zipped carry bag
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four quick sticks, clear window,
- T-pegs and two erection poles
- 25,000 HH rating
- Material: Aquatexx EV™
- Weight: approx 2.2kg
- Transport size: 40 x 30cm
What does 100, 150 or 200 mean in the name of an Aqua Bivvy?
- 100 - This is a one-person shelter.
- 150 - A one-person shelter with extra storage space.
- 200 - A two-person shelter, or one man bivvy with lots of extra space
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.