Price Match Promise
Have you seen this item for less elsewhere?
- Available in two styles to suit the needs of anglers on lakes, rivers and canals. The wing model is made from a special non-slip polymer with smooth contours and an extra deep slot to reduce the chances of getting the line accidentally trapped. The slot is also deep enough to allow a free flow of the line through to the rod tip. This makes these rests ideal for touch legering, even with the rod in the rest. It also features a high quality stainless steel screw fitting, machined in our UK factories. Available in a black/green colour.
- The crook model is designed as the strike should always be made ‘up and away’ from the raised side. Smooth contours and an extra deep slot help to reduce the chances of getting the line accidentally trapped. This deep slot is also ideal for touch legering, as it allows the line to run freely right through to the rod tip while the rod is still in the rest. A high quality stainless steel screw fitting, machined in our UK factories, completes this excellent rod rest head. Available in a choice of black or green.
- Please note that these are available in green or black, you will receive one of these colours.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.