Preston Innovations Banjo Feeder IN-LINE
This item has been discontinued and replaced by Preston Innovations ICS In-Line Dura Banjo Feeders.
- Masterminded by commercial expert Andy Findlay, this new style of feeder literally provides ‘dinner on a plate’ for commercial carp.
- The way the Banjo feeder is loaded with the hookbait in the middle of the circular plate, and the way it deposits the feed pellets by forcing them to erupt out, covering the feeder and leaving the hookbait sitting dead centre, provides the perfect presentation every time as the area of feed is so confined.
- There are no ribs on the design, that would normally be exposed above the broken down pellets, so that browsing carp don’t get spooked. Instead all the wary fish will see is a compact pile of offerings that will be hoovered with devastating effect.
- When fully loaded the unique shape of the Banjo Feeder with its long stem and circular body, also creates the perfect weight forward aerodynamic set up which delivers fantastic casting accuracy and increases range.
- The Banjo feeder will be available in both inline and elasticated options. There are two frame sizes to choose from, the small is perfect for the colder months by limiting the amount of feed, where as the larger size will undoubtedly be the choice during the summer. Each frame size will be available in three weight options.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.