A unique and cleverly thought out addition to the Fox Edges range of high quality end tackle. These clip kits are designed to give enough resistance to give the all important bolt effect, but then release immediately after. Developed for tackling heavily fished venues where fish have come accustomed to shaking and using the weight of the lead to eject your hook. Once the bait is picked up and the cap moves off, the lead will become completely free running. Something you could only traditionally achieve by dropping the lead.
- Safety Clip style setup designed to hook the fish “bolt rig” style then eject from plug creating a running setup
- Supplied with; 5x Safety Clips, Tail Rubbers, Plugs, T pegs, Kwik Change Swivels
- The Kwik Change Swivel is held inside the rubberised plug with a T peg
- The plug is pulled inside the safety clip
- The Tail Rubber holds the weight in place
- Once hooked the fish can’t use the weight to eject the hook
- The plug creates the perfect grip to give the weight enough force to hook the fish once the rig is picked up
- Loose less weights as the safety clip is not fixed in place
- Safe setup, as weight and clip are free running once a fish is hooked
- Perfect for heavily pressured venues where the fish are used to ejecting rigs
- Available in “Edges Camo” colour
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.