Scan and map your swim deeper and more accurately than ever before with the Deeper Pro+ 2. Now capable of accurately mapping and reaching depths of up to 100m. With improved image clarity and three beam frequency options, narrow, mid and wide.
You can build a crystal clear picture of the makeup of your swim making the job of finding likely spots and feeding areas much more simple. If your casting these from the bank, the unit will remain in WiFi contact to a distance of 100m. Allowing you to cover an enormous amount of water in front of you. With any maps you create saving automatically to the Fish Deeper app, using the built in GPS module for pinpoint accuracy. Battery wise they will operate for up to 9 hours on one single charge, with USB recharging to 100% in around 75 mins.
- 3 beam frequencies for accuracy
- Outstanding depth and casting range
- Excellent target separation
- Built-in GPS
- Bathymetric Map Creation
- User friendly app
- Material - ABS enclosure, Titanium inserts
- Sonar Type - 3 Frequency
- Frequency (Beam cone) - Narrow 675 kHz (cone angle 7")
Medium 240 kHz (cone angle 20°)
Wide 100 kHz (cone angle 47°)
- Target separation - 1 cm / 0.4 in Narrow beam
2.4 cm / 1 in Medium beam
2.4 cm / 1 in Wide beam
- Min - Max depth - 15 cm - 100 m / 6 in - 330 ft
- Scanning rate - Up to 15 / second
- Sonar modes - Standard, Boat, Ice fishing, Onshore GPS
- Temperature sensor - Water surface temperature sensor in Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Operating temperature - 20°C to 40°C / -4F to 104F
- GNSS (Global positioning systems supported) - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Operating time - Up to 9 hours
- Charging technology - Fast charge
80% in 45 min.
100% in 75 min.
- Internal battery - Li-Ion, 3.7V Rechargeable, 950 mAh
- Outlet adapter (not included) - Input 110V/220V. Output Micro USB, 5V 2A
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi
- Connectivity range - Stable connection up to 100 m / 330 ft
- Colour - Black
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.