- The world’s first castable, GPS Wi-Fi enabled device that features a frequency signal that increases and decreases in time, giving anglers a true representation of the water column than ever before!
- Ideal for shore, kayak, boat and carp fishing.
- Offers crisp clarity and extreme accuracy for pinpointing target species in all areas of water. Not only does this give you a superb edge to catch faster – but catch better.
- The technology was originally used by the US navy!
- Surface clutter and noise are minimal. Can locate fish as close as 15cm from the surface.
- Boasts all the great features of previous models, including Deeper Lakebook via the app, 100m scanning depth, 100m casting range, built-in GPS and 1cm target separation.
- 5 Warranty: As of the 1st of January 2020, all Deeper Chirp+ Fishfinders now come with a fantastic 5-year warranty! This however does not include the battery.
- CHIRP technology
- Unbelievable target separation
- Extreme depths precision
- 3 beam frequencies
- Super-fast charge
- Lakebook Function
- Detailed visuals
- Distinguish predators from bait fish
- Allows you to see vegetation, structure, fish, bottom contours, depth and water temperature
- Three colour palettes
- Reduced clutter and sonar noise
- ABS casing with titanium inserts
- Colour: Military Green
- Sonar type: 3 frequency CHIRP
- Depth Range: 15cm
- Sonar scan rate: up to 15 seconds
- Modes: Sonar, Ice, Boat, Onshore GPS
- Operating Time: 4.5hrs (GPS on), 6hrs (GPS off)
- Charging: 80% in 45 mins, 100% in 75 mins
- Battery: Lithium Polymer 3.7v rechargeable 950mAh
- Power adaptor: Input 110v/220v (Not included)
- Connection Type: Wi-Fi
- Connection Range: 100m/330ft
- Chirp+ Sonar Fishfinder
- USB Wire
- Neoprene Pouch
- 2 x Attachment Bolts
- Quick Guide
- Safety Regulations
Does this work on a bait boat - could you for example tether it to the back of a bait boat and get a good result? If it works by casting I don't see why it shouldn't but thought I would ask to be absolutely sure given the size of the outlay
These can be directly attached to a bait boat, however, tethering one to trail behind a bait boat is not a good idea as the wake would distort the image quite a bit.
Check out this product for attaching it to a bait boat: https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/Shop/CarpFishingFishFinders/Deeper-Goose-Neck-Flexi-Arm.htm
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.