- A cheaper alternative to storing your rods in or if you have sold something online and have no idea what to post it in this is a great item for you.
- Perfect size for carp & beach rods or poles.
- Size: 1950mm x 110mm x 4mm (wall thickness) (+/-1cm)
- Comes supplied with two white caps for top and bottom.
- Sold in singles.
- *** Please note that you can only purchase a maximum of three tubes per order and cannot be bought in conjuction with any other products. A £12.99 delivery charge also applies due to the high cost of posting. (UK Mainland) ***
- Due to the tubes being used by our warehouse team, we are unable to guarantee the stock. If we do not have enough tubes to send to you we will process a refund and let you know.
Hi, Can you supply end caps for these? Thanx Dean
Hello Mr George, These come supplied with two end caps, but we do not sell the end caps separately.
I’m needing one to send a rod by post , it’s 2x 7ft equal sections, do I sell that length??
Hi Stepen, The longer one should be ok: https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/Shop/CarpFishingAccessories/CARDBOARD-Rod-Tubes-X-Large-Size.htm
I have 3 13ft carp rods to post , will I get 2 rods in 1 tube or 1 in 1 tube
It is possible to get all three into one tube by arranging one the opposite way up to the others. Otherwise 2 per tube should allow you some room for some extra packaging etc too.
Hello Can you supply 3Mtr (L) x 24Cm (ID) If so, please can you send a price for 22No Thanks Kevin
These tubes we ourselves have to buy in bulk so we can only supply the sizes as given on the website.
Hello, what is the inside diameter? Is it 110mm? or 110 - 2x wall thickness? Thanks
The diameter is 110mm.
I have x3 13ft carp rods with 50mm butt eyes would I be able to pack all 3 rods in one tube ? Or am I best to buy one large and one medium tube kind regards Neil
For them to comfortable fit, we would recommend 1X Medium and 1X Large Tube.
Are these pet friendly? As I would like to purchase one to use as a tunnel, thanks
As we use/supply the tubes solely for packaging purposes, I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to advise. Sorry.
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 1pm this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 3pm will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL.
- We only dispatch Monday to Friday, so if you order after 3pm on Friday then your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- *Next day delivery is available if you select DHL Delivery or Royal Mail 24 at checkout. Please note that this is an estimate only and not a guaranteed service.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.