An updated and improved version of the popular Fox Edges back leads. The ultimate answer to pinning down your mainline out of the way of water traffic and wildlife. With an easy to use soft rubber clip that can be added to your mainline after casting and dropped in the water. The downrigger back weights now feature a smaller flexible ring that prevents them sliding back down over your lead clip when your playing a fish.
- Designed to keep the mainline pinned down
- Reducing the chance of spooking fish
- Ideal for venues with boat traffic or bird life
- The clip relies on a friction fit to the weight
- In the event of becoming snagged it will release
- Now supplied with large and small clips
- The small clip ensures the weight will not pass over end tackle allowing the weight to rest above the hooklength.
- 3 per pack
- 21g (3/4oz)
- 43g (1 1/5oz)
Be the first to ask a new question
- Our system will provide you with an expected day of delivery when you checkout, but if you order before 8am this item can be dispatched the same working day, orders placed after 8am will usually be processed the next working day. Once the order has been dispatched it will either arrive with Royal Mail or DHL. Royal Mail delivery usually takes 2 working days, DHL deliveries are usually delivered the next working day.
- For more information please see our Delivery Information.